Mindful Single Parents Virtual Group Coaching
Time & Location
About The Event
Are you a single/solo parent?
Need to connect deeper with your kids?
Want to learn more about staying mindful during stressful times?
Need a little extra help staying mindful as a single parent?
Being a single parent can be extremely taxing on your sanity. Keirstin is a full-time single mother herself and understands fully how challenging it can be to keep it together. There are times in our lives where we need a bit of guidance to help open up the magick we hold inside. We might know deep down where we are isn’t where we want to be, however, we have no idea how to get there. We might feel this yearning for more in our lives yet can’t seem to pinpoint where to start. Learn the tools and techniques to bring out the best in you and rekindle yourself with your deepest passions and desires. This will not only help you. It will help with your relationships with your children and family. Join Keirstin each month to bring light to your life and share tools and techniques to discover your greatness.
Every 2nd & 4th Thursday of the month, at 9:30 p.m., a small group of parents will gather on Zoom online video conferencing to receive insight and discuss ways in which to stay mindful as a single parent.
What you will get out of the sessions:
- Receive transformational group coaching with Keirstin Proud
- Learn mindfulness & meditation techniques for yourself and your child(ren)
- Learn tools to help keep yourself calm and grounded
- Dig a little deeper within to help heal your inner wounds
- Receive monthly support from a certified spiritual coach
- Meet other like-minded parents
- Gain sanity and inner peace
Once you sign up, you will receive an email with the next virtual call link on zoom.us and the link to the facebook page.